Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Are you a Texans fan?

Are you a Texans fan? 5 months 3 weeks ago #169917

• zhangzk
We could use your help Here at BRB http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deshaun-watson-jersey-authentic , we are considered by many to be the voice of the fans.We talk every day about how your Houston Texans are doing--whether they’ll win their upcoming game or how Texans fans feel about that awful call from the referees. Now we’re starting a new polling project that will pull together the insights of the most *plugged-in* Texans fans. If that describes you, then SIGN UP HERE to join me and other *knowledgeable* fans (including some other BRB contributors) on a new project called SB Nation FanPulse.If you sign up, you’ll be among a hand-selected group from BRB that answers quick polls each week developed by SB Nation. We want to build the definitive poll of *informed* Texans fans, and that includes you. Your votes will be anonymous--though if you join, you’re welcome to tell anyone you like. The results of each poll will be published by BRB, and may end up on SBNation.com, along with the results from other team sites. (For the record, no, your information will not be sold to any other outlets. This is a list just for FanPulse, to get Texans fans’ opinions every week.)Ready to sign up as a BRB FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE. I’m writing this just as the game is about to get started.Unlike the majority of Texans fans, I am not fortunate enough to get to watch Texans games at home Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , on account that I live far, far away from Houston and the Texans aren’t a high priority out here.As a result, I usually go to a Buffalo Wild Wings in Federal Way, Washington which is a suburb roughly halfway between Seattle and Tacoma.This BWW also happens to be frequented by a large cadre of Denver Broncos fans.Their numbers are such that when the Broncos are playing they take up the entire patio section on the side of the building.And they’re loud.Like, as if they thought they were at the stadium levels of loud.And it’s worst still when they’re at home because they do that dumb[kitten] “IN-COM-PLETE” chant which gets really old really fast when you’re trying to watch the Texans do their thing.So here I am, already on my second diet soda and the Broncos fans are already [kitten]ing boisterous.If you hear about a murder spree that took place at a Buffalo Wild Wings in the Seattle suburbs that’s probably me.Also, if you do hear about a murder spree, please start a GoFundMe to bail me out of prison because I am too poor and too pretty for prison.

Thank you.On with the dog.As always, in finest Hair of the Dog tradition, all swear words have been replaced with the word [kitten] at no cost to you, so you can contribute those savings into the “Spring UT from prison” GoFundMe account that somebody better have started up.Pre-Game ThoughtsBFDWestonFirst Quarter MDC(Texans score touchdown early.)UTWestonMDCUT(Broncos kick a field goal.Texans lead 7-3.)WestonMDC(Hopkins completes a pass Womens Kevin Johnson Jersey , Broncos challenge the first down.)BFDUTMDCUT (to MDC)MDCBFDSecond Quarter(Texans go for it on fourth and one, turn the ball over on downs.)UTMDCBFDUT (to MDC)MDCMike(Texans force a fumble, recover the ball deep in Broncos territory.)MDCUTMDCRight?(Watson completes a touchdown pass to Hopkins.Texans lead 13-3 after Fairbairn botches the extra point.)UTBFDUTWeston (to BFD)Luke (to BFD)WestonUTMDC UT(Broncos score on the easiest TD run of the game.Texans lead 13-10.)Capt RonWeston(Nick Martin “sacks” Deshaun Watson, ends Texans’ drive.)UTBFDMDCCapt RonUTWestonMDCUT (to MDC)(Broncos missed a field goal.Badly.Texans still lead 13-10.)Weston (to MDC)LukeUTLukeBFD (to Luke)UT (to Luke)[Ed. Note:This was when Fairbairn missed on the iced kick which did not count.]MDC(Texans kick a field goal.Lead 16-10.)UTHalftime ReactionsUTBFDMDCBFDMDC (to BFD)WestonUTLukeThird QuarterBFDJeremyUT (to Jeremy)Luke(On the Texans’ inability to tackle today.)UTLuke(Broncos score a touchdown.Crowd on the patio gets louder.I ponder mass murder and Denver leads 17-16.)BFDWestonUTBFDLukeUT (to Luke)Kenneth L.UT (to Kenneth)Fourth QuarterMDCBFDWestonUT(Texans score a field goal.Lead 19-17.)Kenneth L.UTLukeMDCUTBFDLuke(Broncos set up to kick game winning field goal.)WestonLuke(McManus misses the game winning kick, Texans win 19-17.)Post-Game ReactionsBFDLukeUTMDCLukeKenneth L.WestonGame BallsOffense - This week I’ll give it to Demaryius Thomas because he’s new and we should welcome him to the team the best way we can, with imaginary gameday balls.Defense - Kareem Jackson had some pretty great hits so we’ll give him the ball this week.Special Teams - Ka’imi Fairbairn, with the exception of a PAT which wasn’t his fault because the laces were in (literally), had some critical field goals today so he can have the game ball today.Got different opinions about who should get the gameballs?Want to celebrate the Texans getting to 6-3, becoming only the second team to do so since the 1970 New York Giants?Other?Let us know in the comments section!
The administrator has disabled public write access.