Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: In case you forgot, this was the draft when the

In case you forgot, this was the draft when the 2 months 3 weeks ago #169910

• zhangzk
Redoing The 2015 NFL Draft Last week http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deshaun-watson-jersey-authentic , ESPN Insider had a piece where they joined hands with PFF and redid the 2015 NFL Draft with the benefit of three years having passed since the blessed event:Hell, yeah. What an introduction. Of course, we don’t get to go back and make the same decision over again with new information. If you could do such a thing, this is what they recommend Texans do with the sixteenth pick in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft: Now, I don’t think Johnson was the wrong pick at the time, and Johnson was great during his rookie year.Since then, however, because of injuries or I don’t know what, Kevin Johnson has turned into a shoddy cornerback. Last season Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , even when he came back from injury and was supposedly fully healthy, K-Jo struggled. He argued with referees. He held. He didn’t turn for the ball. Overall, he was one of the worst cornerbacks in football last season. Hopefully it was all because of rust and injuries; hopefully, this year Johnson will be back to the form he flashed as as ookieOverall, I have no qualms with Darby being re-selected over Johnson in this exercise. Darby has been the better player. However, Johnson was a fine selection back in 2015; he has simply turned sour. Good morning fellow Texans fans.As many of you were probably aware, the Texans were not involved in any of Sunday’s games.While we assume this is just yet another slight against our Texans because they’re jealous of how good we really are, this does not mean that this dog sleeps tonight.No sir, madam, or otherwise.It just means we Womens Kevin Johnson Jersey , your beloved writing staff, are focusing on other games going on, lesser games, games with other non-Texans teams who, I have little doubt, could be beaten by a group of elementary school children with pituitary disorders.In this week’s HotD, you might notice that I do not feature in any of the discussion.First of all, you’re welcome, second of all, this is because I had a family function in the high Womens Nick Martin Jersey , arid mountains of eastern Washington (the part without the trees) and could not watch a single game today.

So let’s get to this abbreviated Dog, shall we?As always, in finest HotD tradition, all swear words will be replaced by the word [kitten].These replacements are responsibly sourced from sustainable growers and 100% organic.Enjoy!Morning GamesWestonLukeI swear to [Kitten] if Mike Vrable leads the BESF’s to a victory over the Patriots I’m going to scream.Diehard ChrisLukeWestonLukeMatt BurnhamCapt RonKenneth L.[Ed. Note:Okay, I lied, I make one cameo appearance and that’s it.]UTWestonMatt BurnhamWestonLuke (to Weston)Afternoon GamesBFDLukeWestonLukeWestonLukeWeston Diehard ChrisLukeBFDSunday Night FootballKenneth L.BFDTold y’all this week would be short.Game Balls - None because [kitten] these teams!Did anything about Sunday’s games stand out to you at all?Just how bad was Brock Osweiler again?Will next week’s HotD be longer than this week’s?You better believe it now commence to commenting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.